Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
This is funny but at the same time it hurts so bad
sometimes you gotta laugh to stop from laughing
(Source: sandandglass, via firstranger)
these are the facts:
cigarettes will kill you
yes does not always mean yes
how kind you are to people
sometimes does not matter
coffee is bad for you
8 hours of sleep should not be a goal
it should always be a reality
green vegetables will keep you
young for as long as you eat them
nothing will ever be as beautiful
as your solitude
breathing deeply can calm you down
in any situation
mediation will center you
but only for a short time
love will hold you together
when you are falling apart
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
(Source: sizvideos, via sabrina-the-teenage-bixch)
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
You need to understand that I’ll never be the girl that begs you to stay. If you decide to walk out of my life, I might be sad for a little while but know that I’ll never chase you. I’ll just let you go.